Create an account to start shopping!
€136,50 Excl. VAT
JPX3 Bio is a revitalising peeling treatment with brightening properties, regulates discolouration, reduces superficial wrinkles, moisturises and supports the fight against acne and blackheads. Thanks to the use of a mixture of acids: monochloroacetic acid, kojic acid and mandelic acid as well as antioxidants, we get the effect of a smooth, even and fresh skin. The effects of its use are visible from the very first treatment. The preparation is suitable for use all year round, it does not cause frosting, redness or intense peeling.
- MCA 33% (monochloroacetic acid) - peeling ingredient that causes a controlled cell renewal of the epidermis and upper layers of the dermis.
- Kojic acid 10% - anti-aging, brightening, moisturizing and antibacterial effect. It works by inhibiting the activity of tyrosinase which reduces the production of melanin.
- Mandelic acid 5% - brightening properties, supports acne treatment and firming of the skin.
- Urea peroxide 5% - disinfectant for disinfecting wounds
- 5% antioxidants - incl. sea buckthorn oil, lycopene; ingredients responsible for removing free radicals, intense anti-aging effect.
Use with JPX Primer, as a preparatory step before JPX3 Bio, and with JPX Neutro afterwards to neutralize the peel.
Apply the product 2-3 times depending on sensitivity, finish the treatment with JPX3 Care and high SPF.
It is recommended to perform 4-5 treatments with one treatment per week. To maintain the effects, it is recommended to perform a maintenance treatment once a month.
Packaging: 6 x 5 ml.
The product is for professional use only.
By deciding to purchase, you certify that you are a doctor, nurse or skin therapist trained in aesthetic medicine.
|Dimensions||15,5 × 10 × 5 cm|
Field of application
- Stretch marks
Monochloroacetic acid, Kojic acid, Mandelic acid, Urea peroxide, Antioxidants